



My little angel baby, I guess boy is a better word to describe him now. I am going to miss everything about him being a baby. I'm definitely not looking forward to seeing what kind of trouble he will get in (especially if he's anything like his dad). I have so much love for this little guy. It was such a big surprise when I found out that I was pregnant, not what I expected. I am so grateful that he is in my life. He makes the days easier to get through. Especially when we don't get to see daddy. He is such an amazing little guy, I wish that everybody could have such a great and easy child like he has turned out to be. I mean it, too. You can ask anyone who has watched my kids and they will tell you how easy they are. I thank the lord everyday that I have them in my life. Having my kids has been the best thing that ever happened to me (besides Jason). I look forward to waking up everyday, just so that I can see what I missed out on while they were sleeping. Happy Birthday Teigers!
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Teig!!!!! I can't believe you are already 2 years old. Time is just flying. I love that you had a dinosaur cake.
Happy Birthday! Just so you know, that 2 year old birthday is a magical day for little boys and they automatically become independent. They know that they turned 2!
How sweet. You are such a good mommy :0)
Post a Comment