Saturday, December 20, 2008

Is It Christmas Yet?


Every morning when Kasyn comes in to my room to wake me up, the first thing she asks me is if it's Christmas yet? I have to tell her no and then she asks me how many days are there until Christmas? I feel like we are on a really long drive in the car and she keeps saying, "Are we there yet?" Over and over and over. The other day I decided to place some presents that I had wrapped under the tree from the night before and when she came down the stairs and saw the presents, she immediately asked if Santa had come early because Christmas is still in eight days. I felt bad getting her hopes up. But hopefully it will give her something to look forward to.

2 comments:

Lisa M said...

Myla keeps asking me the same thing too.

Kari said...

That's so cute! Bailey just keeps trying to open the presents when she thinks I'm not looking.