Tuesday, January 20, 2009

First written word

So when Kasyn told me that she was going to "spell" some words, I thought that sounded pretty educational. So this is the word that she came up with. Then she said "did I spell a word?" Thanks goodness that with all of her reading lessons she didn't try and sound it out. So this is officially the first word that she was able to write without help and I couldn't be prouder (ha, ha).

5 comments:

Kari said...

That is hilarious!!

Anna M said...

Smart girl! Not only can she spell, she already knows the right buttons to push for her parents.

The Hansens said...

My face hurts from laughing! I love your kids! cute and smart. What a good Mom you are to post that on your blog!

Ann said...

I am not sure I want that kind of influence on my kids....haha jk. Miss you! I will have to give you a call.

Summer said...

So funny! I got your call today but I have strep throat and it soooo hurts to talk. I'll have to call you later this week when I get better.Plus, no one can understand me. Sorry!