

Today was a very bitter-sweet day for me. While driving to register Kasyn for Kindergarten, she informed me that I would no longer need to be helping her as much anymore because she is going to learn a lot in kindergarten. Of course, I got teary eyed. How could my baby girl be ready for such a big step in her life? If I am not ready for this, how is she so sure that she is ready? We were able to meet with her new teacher and see where her class would be. She even gets her own locker. All I got when I started kindergarten was a hook with a prong that had been broken off. In the bottom picture, she is having a hearing test done and then a speech test to follow. Well at least now I know that when I say her name ten times and she doesn't respond, it has nothing to do with being deaf.
1 comment:
Crazy to think Elijah and Kaysn will be in Kindergarten the same year!
Post a Comment