Friday, May 15, 2009

Potty Training With Some Help

I've been toying with the idea of teaching Teig how to use the bathroom. So far all of our tries have been unsuccessful. Yesterday, after asking him if he wanted to try and use the bathroom Kasyn says, "mommy, I'll teach him how to do it." After a second of mulling it over, curiousity got the best of me and I tell her she can give it a try. So she starts going through the motions and explaining as she is going.
Kasyn: Okay first you come in the bathroom and turn on the light. Then you get the stool and put it in front of the toilet. Then you pull down your pants. Then you sit on the toilet.... now listen to this... do you hear that Teig??? That is my potty splashing in the toilet.
Teig: Ooooooooh woooooow.

I don't think that I could have explained it any better if I had tried.

1 comment:

HeidiPie said...

Now that's the way to do it. I hope it all goes well!