Saturday, November 29, 2008

Jason's Favorite Past, Present and Future Time!

Jason is teaching the kids how to kick the ball in to the goal.
Jason is getting his shin guards, socks and shoes on before the game.

Yea, we're winning. Thank goodness because it would have been a long drive home hearing about what went wrong.

Jason has played soccer since he was four. Ever since then, I don't think that there has been a season that has gone by that he has not played. Yes there are times that I think, it would be so nice if he could spend some time with us. But I am grateful that he has this as an outlet and he only plays once a week. Ever since we've had the kids, I have been curious to see if they will follow in his footsteps.

1 comment:

Lisa M said...

How fun for them to see Jason play!