Tuesday, November 25, 2008

T Minus Twilight


I have been so excited to see this movie ever since I read the book. Though I didn't think that it could ever measure up to the book, I still wanted to see if the way I had pictured some of the things in my head were the same as what was in the movie. I think the only similar concept was her truck. Other than that every thing was different than what my mind perceived. Still go see it if you haven't. I thought that it was worth the sleep deprivation I suffered the few days following the movie.
I remember when I was in college, my roommates and I would go see the first showing of every Harry Potter that had come out. I am hoping that I can do the same with the Twilight series. There was a BIG group of us from church that all decided to go since it was the midnight showing and the dads could be sleeping the same time as the kids. I think we filled up about one and a half rows in the movie theather.

1 comment:

The Hansens said...

Oh man if that won't make me miss the westland ward I don't know what will!!! I really do miss Ohio.

Even though the movie was filmed in our backyard no one here is really into it. Calli people are comming up for the location parties, but no one around here goes. Most people I have met haven't even read the book.