Saturday, December 6, 2008

One Tree Down, 14 To Go!

I don't know how many times I have complained since we bought our house about the amount of trees that we have. This was just one of three piles of leaves that I raked up from only one tree. We have 15 trees on our property. It used to be 22, but one was diseased and the other six were still small enough, I was able to find other homes for them. I still feel like we are doing our share to add oxygen to the earth with the 15 that I kept.

3 comments:

Kari said...

Way to be green!

Lisa M said...

Those leaves look so fun to play in. Can I come over??

Anna M said...

Oh I hear you! We have three trees in our backyard and I am not keeping up. I can't imagine having 15!