Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A Disney On Ice Surprise

The month before I was due to have the baby, I decided that I wanted to do something special with the four of us. Being winter and pregnant, this was what I came up with. The week before we went, I kept telling the kids that I had a big surprise for them and that we were goint to take them somewhere they had never been. Unfortunately, I didn't check with Jason first and after I had purchased the tickets, he told me he was scheduled to work that night. So it was just huge, pregnant me and the kids, off to the surprise.

The kids were thrilled to see all of the characters from Disney movies that they had seen. Even now, Kasyn still talks about and asks when we are going to take them to another Disney On Ice surprise.

It was a lot of fun, but next time I am going to remember to check Jason's schedule so he can join in the fun too.
February 17, 2010




No comments: