So Dr. Mendez asked Jason if he wanted to deliver the baby and Jason said that he thought that I wanted him to stay by me. I told Jason that since it was our last baby, I thought that he should do the honors of delivering him too. The epidural was working really well and I couldn't feel a thing. So I asked him to hand me the camera so that I could take pictures of him during delivery. The camera was accidentally set to video (which apparently is prohibited during delivery) and this is what I got.
6 months ago
3 comments:
Congratulations! That is exciting that Jason was able to deliver him. Hope you are feeling better and are able to get some rest.
Congratulations! So happy for you guys. And how special for Jason!
WOW! I am so out of the loop that I am not entirely sure that you were pregnant. I am soooo happy to see your family is doing well. Congrats to you and your family for all the excitement! We love and miss our Galloway friends!!!!
Post a Comment