Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Dax's Baby Blessing

The day after we got home from the hospital with Dax, we decided that since my family was still in town and since we didn't know what was going to happen healthwise with Dax, we would give him his baby blessing. Since he was still on the wallaby, we knew we couldn't do it at the church.

It was really nice just having a small number of people there for the blessing and I think that it helped a lot with Jason's nerves. He did a really great job on the blessing and it was the first time that my dad was able to help bless one of his grandchildren.

I asked Brother Dean to come over and help out with the blessing and he was nice enough to come over and be there for it. Afterwards, I felt a lot better knowing that at just 10 days old, he had a blessing, things were starting to look up again.
March 21, 2010


No comments: