Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Easter Weekend

Once again, like always, Jason was on call over Easter weekend. I saw this cute craft while I was at the hematologists office with Dax and wanted to let the kids do something fun.
So on Easter, I took the kids to church and because Jason wasn't home yet from the hospital, the kids took a nap after church and it was then that the Easter Bunny showed up.

That Saturday before Easter, our neighborhood HOA had an Easter Egg hunt. So we walked down by the pond where the hunt was and Kasyn and Teig were able to get a lot of candy and prizes.

Teig didn't know when to stop even though his basket was overflowing with eggs.


It was so cute, on the way home Kasyn grabbed him by the hand and walked all the way home together like that.
April 4, 2010

No comments: