Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Miss You Guys!

My family came to visit us at the end of October and beginning of November. It was so great to have them here with us. Kasyn and Teig both get really excited when my mom and dad and sister call now and they can talk to them on the phone and know who they are talking to. I guess the one time a year that we make it back home and the one time a year that they come and visit makes it hard to put a face with a person you talk to on the phone. Thank goodness for pictures so my kids can remember their family. We had such a great time while they were here and sorry that they had to leave us.

2 comments:

Hoyt said...

I tagged you on my blog.

Amanda

Lisa M said...

So fun to have all your family come visit!! Tell your parents hello for me.