
Teig and Kasyn are taking over poor Dukes doggy bed.

This has to be the biggest tire I have ever seen. It had to have easily been a few stories tall. Look at how little the cars look next to it.

I told Jason that we could never move to Michigan, because of 8 Mile. I got the idea in my head that all of Michigan was like 8 mile and have been nervous of living there ever since.

This is probably the last time that we will get to see Summer in a really long time. As of today, she moved back to Texas so that Brent could set up his practice. On the plus side she's only an hour from her family. That sounds nice right now as it gets closer to the holidays. Good luck Brent, Summer, Grace & Duke!

This is Grace. She is definitely an infectious child. She was so good the whole time while me and the kids were visiting them in Michigan. Once she looks at you in your eyes, she takes her hand and puts it on your cheek, like she is looking into your soul. It kind of reminds me of Renesme (sorry for the Twilight/Breaking Dawn comment), but it is the best way to describe it. It was our first time meeting her. I am so happy that she is a part of Brent and Summers lives, she's perfect for them and their family.
2 comments:
Wow you're kids have gotten so big and cute! Genevieve loved listening to Kasyn say her line over and over and over...
I am so glad you guys got to come and see us!!! I love that picture of you and Grace. SO precious! We miss you guys!!!
Post a Comment