Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

After spending one week sequestered through Halloween, Jason decided that it was okay to take the kids out on beggars night trick-or-treating. We had just missed trunk-or-treating the night before at the church with their friends and this was their last chance to go.

Being pregnant didn't help with my choice of costumes for taking the kids around. Plus I was still running a fever and didn't want to expose anyone around us as we went door to door. So before leaving work that night, Jason grabbed a spare mask and hat which which worked out well.
We found this beer belly at a card outlet store for $10 and Jason decided it would be worth it.

I think that the wig worked out to his advantage as well.

I love this picture of the boys together. Can you see any resemblance in the two of them? Jason says Teig looks more like me than him.

This next Halloween, I will be letting the kids pick out their costumes a week before Halloween, since they couldn't seem to make up their minds on what they wanted to be this year and last year I got their costumes for 75% off and they were forced to wear them.

No comments: