Monday, December 28, 2009

Trip To Newport Aquarium

While Jason's parents were here, we took a trip down to Cincinnati to this aquarium. We had heard really great reviews about it from other people around here and I had never been to Cincinnati and so we made a day trip out of it.




I was pleasantly surprised at how pretty of a city Cincinnati is. This river separates Kentucky from Ohio.
They had times during the day when divers would come and feed the fish and sharks. Kasyn said that she wanted to tickle his toes and so daddy complied.

I love how Teig and Kasyn weren't scared of the birds. There were so many and they were pooping all over the place, I am grateful that we got out unscathed.

I thought that Jason did a really great job with trying to use the different options on our camera to get a better quality of picture. This jellyfish is a good example of is work. I think jellyfish are Teig's favorite kind of fish now.

This was a wave pool to have a more natural habitat for the fish that were inside.

They had so many different sea creatures that you could touch in the pools.

All in all it was a great day at the aquarium. The kids still talk about going. We will definitely be going back.
Sept. 15

No comments: