Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Pumpkin Patch Picking

Kasyn's preschool took a trip to a farm where there were a ton of different activities for the kids to do. This thing with the blue tarp covering it is a kids maze that you have to crawl through to find your way. Behind it with the white roof was a petting zoo that we visited before we left,
Kasyn had a hard time deciding between which pumpkin she liked the best.
Teig tried to tell me he wanted the pumpkin that had already been open.

They loved the corn maze. We went through it a couple of times so they could take turns being the leader.

We took a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch and thought that I would show some Ohio fall foliage at its best. The trees were gorgeous.
They loved going on the hayride together and were a little unsure of what to hold on to as the ride left.

Before we left I told Teig that we couldn't jump in the bounce house anymore and so he threw one of the biggest tantrums that a just turned 3 year old can throw. Thank goodness we were one of the last cars in the field trip left. I had to try and carry him plus 2 big muddy pumpkins out to the car. I ended up leaving the pumpkins in the parking lot and carrying Teig as he was kicking and screaming at me the whole way to the car and then had to go back for the pumpkins. Looking back on the day, I should've just let the kid jump a little longer.

Oct. 12

No comments: